Friday, December 11, 2009

Poster Project Completed...

It was kind of bittersweet when I was standing in front of my poster project with several pictures of hypotheical vertical farms on it. On the one hand, it was nice to "turn the page" on this semester, especially on my 7:30 wake up time every Monday and Friday. On the other hand, I had an oppurtunity to tell several people about a very distant solution to a very distant problem. If my college experience has taught me anything, it is that advanced planning and spreading the word to get more minds to tackle an issue is the key to success. I enjoyed this poster project because I got to research an idea/technology that I find very interesting, and I also got to spread the word about this concept to other people whom might have better ideas on how to solve the problem of a fast growing world population. My semester was a very long one, yet it felt like we had just started. I will miss Com 435, however part of growing up is the abilitiy to take what you have learned from your experiences, and to grow and develop your view of the world. Com 435 has opened my eyes to some incredible immerging technologies, and when I think of the future impact any one of these technologies could have on society I get very excited about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment